Sunday, November 7, 2010

safe and sound

made it to NZ safe and sound! it was a good flight(s), nothing was delayed and no more than the usual issues with security and changing terminals and such. got some sleep and watched some movies and had my usual relaxing fly time! now im getting settled into my apartment, got a few things for it and did my big trip to the grocery store, all thats left is to get a NZ phone number and go apply for jobs!
the roomates all seem really nice so far, the apartment is a little run down but in a great location. I got some storage and bright colors to cheer it up and its already starting to feel a bit like home - luckily for me there is a Salvation Army (Salvo) right down the block.

On the drive in from the airport the shuttle went along the water and it was a great reminder of why I came here... the peacefulness and happiness that radiates from wellington is so strong all along the water, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment