Monday, November 15, 2010

Life in NZ

Life in NZ is good! The weather has been in the 60s (still too cold for me, but not too torturous) and its nice having my afternoons free and working in the evenings. In the afternoons I've mainly been exploring the area... I even found a beach within walking distance of my flat which will be great once the weather warms up! Im also looking at taking a trip out of wellington in the next few weeks to go hiking. The Kiwis have all been really friendly and laid-back, typical from what I expected from the culture here.

My Ipod Touch has been absolutely amazing since being here, since unlike Australia, the library here does not have free internet for me to use. Instead I can use my Ipod Touch with the wi-fi in my flat and it works really well (if just a bit slow). So very, very glad I got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment