Thursday, December 24, 2009

merry christmas!

jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock...

its christmas eve night here in brisbane, austrlia and a balmy 75 degrees

plans are to spend the night at some friends' house tonight so we can all get up early tomorrow morning to exchange small gifts and cook a biiiiiig breakie! (my contribution is my mom's delish french toast that i love :) later that day, we are going to a christmas dinner at emma's family friend's house - with a great pool to cool off in! hmmm spending christmas in a bathing suit, so funny!

thanks to the christmas cards and gifts i've received here in australia and via my mom at my greensboro address - i appreciate the sending of christmas love and spirit while im so far away from family and friends!

have a very merry christmas

'i'll be home for christmas, if only in my dreams'

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I really enjoy the purple wallet - it matches my fleece. Sandy joined us for dinner tonight - your mom should be back tomorrow. Take care and enjoy - I love you. Beasta

    ReplyDelete