Wednesday, June 2, 2010

updates

the big update on island life here - i completed my advanced scuba dive course yesterday! for my advanced course i learned navigation, buoyancy control, deep diving (up to 30 meters), wreck diving, and night diving. went to a sight called T3 that was so ridiculously cool, and my night dive was my other fav - we went with flashlights and you see completely different creatures at night, plus it just changes your perspective on everything.

also, went to the mainland last week for shopping and was amazed at what an island girl i had become - the cars and motorbikes were a huge adjustment, as well as being in such a big, noisy, chaotic place. not fun! back to my island i go... im currently planning to leave in approx 2 weeks - a lot of my friends from the island are leaving then and it will be at my 2 month mark... sounds about right! now to find a travel buddy and plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment